Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving with the Greatest Nails Ever!!!!


Thank you, Thank you Thank you.. Lynnderella for existing.

Lynn makes the most amazing polishes ever. I just received my first order and I am uberly impressed beyond belief. The photos I have seen do not do these polishes justice in person. I didn't realize that behind all the gorgeous glitter goodness is a shimmery sheer layer of polish. It's not just clear. It shimmers and shines.

I am wearing OPI Unripened with Lynnderella The Glittering Crowd over it. This is only one coat of the most amazing glitter ever. 16 colors and over 100 different types of glitter in hexagon, square, bar & round glitter of all sizes. (This blows Opi Rainbow Connection & everyone else who tries to duplicate it waaaay out of the water.)

I am more then impressed.

Ooh and Happy Thanksgiving.

I hardly ate dinner because I couldn't stop staring at my manicure.

P.S. If Lynn sees this, I hope to aspire to be just like you one day. You are truly an inspiration on making dreams come true.

Do you see the gorgeous multi-colored glitters in these.
Click them to make them full-size. It's sooo worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment