Monday, November 28, 2011

Lady Gaga's Edge of GLORY Holographic Set is HEAVEN





I went to Gaga's workshop at Barney's NYC on Saturday. It was amazing. Reminded me a modern day version of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. It was so great. Everything was super expensive. I really wanted the Swarovski Crystal tea cup, but it was $695.00.

I sufficed my craving for "Everything Gaga" with the Deborah Lippmann Limited Edition Edge of Glory 3D Holographic Nail Polish Set.

Yes! Two birds with one stone. My nail polish addiction and Gaga.

Here are a few photos of the nail polish in action. It went on amazingly smooth with one coat of each. I got a vacuum packed Gaga t-shirt and the Barney's bags and packaging. I suggest you get over there if you can. It's an amazing place.

25% of all Sales goes to the Born this Way Foundation.










No comments:

Post a Comment