Monday, August 30, 2010

I had my yearly Psychic Reading Today!

Well... Let is just say....


SCARY!!!


She nailed it.  She knew things I just did a few days ago... That nobody knows about yet.


It kinda amazes me how people don't believe in psychics. 


Then I have a reading and she talks about personal things from my past and things I have coming up.


Amazing.  


She even knew about the jerk I just broke up with.  


She said he cheated on me.  Hmmmm.  Wonder if thats true.


She knew about my new business ventures.  About signing a lease. etc. etc.


Pretty interesting.  I think I am going to post everything tomorrow on here.. Once I get to my book.


My head is just swirling today.


I bought a Gene Simmons Punisher Bass today.  
Its so huge its taking up my whole living room right now.  LOL 
 I am in Love with it though.  I am hoping to have it for years to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment