Sunday, August 29, 2010

These are Crazy, Crazy, Crazy, Crazy Nights...

I had another Crazy, Crazy, Crazy, Crazy Night.


After the long and Successful Day I had yesterday...  (Scouting locations for a new restaurant & going to see my friends new one month old baby in NYC. Hangin out in Times Square.)

Worked & Brainstormed all day..... 



Took Mom Shopping to 4 different stores. (Target, Sunoco, Sears & Petco.)
Picked up her glasses. Realized I like myself in glasses. LOL  
Hung out with my partner & brainstormed about restaurant ideas.
Went to see my friend who wasn't talkative at all.  
Left his house cause he didn't really seem to care if I was There.
Got a text that I had to pick up my sister's friend at the Jackals Game. 
Had no  idea how to get into the lot.  
Ended up in the player's lot & walked through the locker room & right into the stadium. LOL 
Ran into an old friend I hadn't seen in 15 years.  
Had Buffalo Chicken Fingers & Gatorade with Money I found.
Saw Awesome Fireworks!! 
Walked straight back through the locker room and right out to my car afterwards.
Saw the Line of 400 cars waiting to leave the lot as I pulled right out. LOL  
Went to 7-11  Bought 8 Empty KISS Big Gulp Cups & a Small Slurpee.  
Got charged for the Slurpee even though I had EMPTY CUPS!!! What Nerve! 
Watched as my sister's friend slammed my car door into the next car. 
Then he peed his pants in my car.
Drove home & almost hit 4 deer. 


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment