Monday, August 30, 2010

Yes! I am a Republican.

And it seems I am surrounded by Democrats.  


I am just one of those people that picked a Party and went with it...


I feel I follow Republican views more.


All I know is that, the dude in the White House now, LIES!!


I have heard them and seen them first hand.  


For one thing, he says that his father was in WWII.  


His Father was born on 4/4/36. He was only 5 years old when World War 2 started, and less then 9 1/2 years old when it ended.


He also said that he doesn't know who Snooki is from Jersey Shore.  
Yet, he passed the Tanning Tax Bill 6 months ago & mentioned her amongst the other characters from the show in his speech.  


Was he even born in America??  


His Grandmother has bragged about being in the Kenyan Hospital when he was born.


Very Interesting.


LIES!!!!




He who I speak of is our Commander in Chief.  


President Barack Obama.


Or:


O ne
B ig
A ss
M istake
A merica


Take it for what its worth.


Btw... I hate all Politicians.  Bush was no better!


I also find it Ironic that another former President. 
Bill Clinton thought that Oral Sex didn't count as Sex!! 
Yet, He was surrounded by Bush.  (Jr & Sr.)  While in the White House.


Haha!  I crack myself up.


Give me the days of Washington, Lincoln, Truman, Roosevelt, Eisenhower & Kennedy. 


And my personal favorite.  Ronald Reagan.







1 comment: